By attending Faculty of AgriSciences, degree students broaden their academic achievements, knowledge of a agriculture subject and develop research skills which markedly boosts their employment prospects.
- academic year usually lasts from the last week of September till the first week in July (including examination periods),
- takes places, notwithstanding trips, excursions, practices in farms and internships, in the MENDELU Campus in Brno, Černá Pole.
The Faculty of AgriSciences provides three levels of university education in English:
- Bachelor study - General Agriculture - not available at present! (three years of studies for students who had finished their secondary education)
- Master study - General Agriculture:
- two-year studies for applicants with a bachelor's degree
- They will receive academic title of "Ing." - "Engineer", which stands for Master of Science.
- Doctoral study:
- 4-year type of study for students who had graduated from the Master's degree program;
- successful students acquire the title "Ph.D."
- we offer 8 programmes in English.
NOTE: As part of the Master studies, students are expected to do a four-week practice, count on using a month in the summer between the first and second year for it.